26 January 2011

Colour me... cold!



So, it's Wednesday...
By this day of the week you've probably already determined what 'kind' of a week it really is, know what I mean!?  For me, this week has gotten off to a rough start with some good ol' work drama and so today, mid-week I am feeling a little icy, kinda like the weather in T.O. You know that feeling like you've shut down a bit in order to make it through the rest of the week without breaking down, blowing up or going insane, it's an icy feeling and I am right in it, full on survival mode.  So today when I think of colours the palette is a little chilly but surprisingly inviting.


How are you coloured today?

Check out these Etsy sites with items featured below: Kera Softwear & Chomalchomal. Scroll over the photos to find out where they came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment