21 February 2012

Blurb.com

Today is day one of being off on maternity leave and I am trying to check off a few 'to do' items before this baby of mine makes an appearance or I can't move around much longer.  Number one on my list - organize our pictures from our California trip back in November.  I decided to try out Blurb.com an online photo book software as I read it is more cost efficient and since we had so many photos I knew we'd be adding a few pages to a standard book.  I have used Shutterfly, the regular apple photobook software and MyPublisher and I found Blurb really easy and a good bit cheaper as well.  There are great text options to use with Blurb which we didn't use this time around but my creative juices are flowing with future uses for this great feature.  Looking forward to receiving our book in the mail soon.

So day one - success, one thing off the list!  Check out our finished photobook below, it may take a few minutes to load.

No comments:

Post a Comment